CEBU MIX CLUB
Welcome To CMC forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CEBU MIX CLUB
Welcome To CMC forum
CEBU MIX CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have your experiences been with lodging in Thailand and Cambodia outside of the major...? ...cities and beach resorts? My wife and I are considering traveling to Thailand and Cambodia. We are more interested in temples and ruins than beaches and shop

Go down

What have your experiences been with lodging in Thailand and Cambodia outside of the major...? ...cities and beach resorts? My wife and I are considering traveling to Thailand and Cambodia. We are more interested in temples and ruins than beaches and shop Empty What have your experiences been with lodging in Thailand and Cambodia outside of the major...? ...cities and beach resorts? My wife and I are considering traveling to Thailand and Cambodia. We are more interested in temples and ruins than beaches and shop

Post  jamesscot84 Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:09 am

You think that America is a civilised country when they have either overthrown or attempted to overhtrow 52 governments in other countries. You know America bombed Cambodia into the stone age to pave the way for Poll Pot, supporting him through the biggest Hitler, and up until 1998 still recognised him as leader even though he was overthrown in 1979. America had overthrew the Chilean government and had them put in Pinochet, again one of the worst facist figures post Hitler. Anyway look at all the torture you guys do now, waterboarding is a hurrendous form of torture, and all the sexual torture done to prisoners at gitmo, and the ones that have been beaten to death. All the school shootings and 11000 murders by guns a year and the fact you have the death penalty and don't have a national health service makes you a pretty uncivilized country. Are you assertions about the USA being civilised an attempt at satire?

=========
resort in cambodia

jamesscot84
SUPERSTAR DJ

Back to top Go down