CEBU MIX CLUB
Welcome To CMC forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

CEBU MIX CLUB
Welcome To CMC forum
CEBU MIX CLUB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I sweat-proof a iPod Nano?

2 posters

Go down

How can I sweat-proof a iPod Nano?  Empty How can I sweat-proof a iPod Nano?

Post  mclouis111 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:15 am

I'm thinking of buying an iPod Nano but there will be some situations where I will be wearing it under clothing that will be making me sweat more than usual. My current MP3 player gets a little moisture on it but it survives (but I am retiring it - a ZVM - because of it needing my laptop to be always on to recharge). I hear moisture can wreck an iPod Nano but I didn't hear just how much or how little moisture it takes. Is there anything that can cover an iPod Nano to protect it from sweat when it's close to the body under multiple layers of clothing?

mclouis111
JUNIOR DJ

Back to top Go down

How can I sweat-proof a iPod Nano?  Empty Re: How can I sweat-proof a iPod Nano?

Post  jamesscot84 Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:20 pm

Neautrogena (did I spell that right? Oh well, you know what I'm talking about. (Wink NaturalVolume. It has a nice brush so you get every lash and you just need a couple of swipes for both eyes.

I don't know about sweat proof, but just curl your lashes so your mascara doesn't smear on your eyes or lids!

_________

Doing Business in Belgium

jamesscot84
SUPERSTAR DJ

Back to top Go down